Monday, May 01, 2006

treasures...

I'm back home now, which is weirdly familiar, but strange at the same time! It's lovely to sleep in my own bed again and be with my beloved fam, but I had a great time with the girls at Mim's as well (with only a couple of grumpy incidents!) I always wanted to share a house with some friends at some stage, so I guess I got to do it! Might be doing it again in sep/oct when Mum, Dad and Jon go to NZ ...

In other news, I got my hair lopped off the other day. A bit shorter than I anticipated, but I've had the urge to cut it since uni started (i remember hearing somewhere that dramatic haircuts can signify a change in your life - maybe that's the case?) and I really like it. It's a bit sad I know, but I get a bit of a rush from it, lol!

5 comments:

Lib said...

hey jess i like the new template! it's actually very "you" i reckon. anyway, i have gotta see some pix of this hair? could you email me a small one? that's so exciting. my hair is getting pretty long (YET) again and i can't decide what to do with it (as always). who knows, i might actually do it this time. i have been thinking about doing something a lil out of the ordinary with this trip and that could just be it (i might have some other surprises when i get back too).

Phili said...

Hey Jess - cool new look (both your new haircut and your blog!). For the record I think you are gorgeous - both on the outside and on the inside :) You have a gift for seeing the good in others and always express yourself in a well considered way ... though you might think your thoughts come out in a jumble they are not just flippant opinions (if you know what I mean!). Love you lots sis ;)

Phili said...

PS do you realise your blog has had its 1st birthday? :)

sez said...

wow, i remember when you first got your blog, to think that its a year old already!! anyway, i also like the new layout, and though i havent really had a good look at your hair from a distance/under a beanie [or was it a hat??] it looks cool!!

jesster said...

@Lib: thanks! I'm not picturing you arriving home with a purple mohawk, 5 tattoos and multiple piercings :P and sieze the moment & go for the haircut, it's invogorating - and I don't mind if you to a different hair stylist, lol ;)

@Phili: sorry it's taken me a while to actually write this, but thanks :D love you lots too sis!! And I didn't realise my blog hit the one year mark - i can't believe i've written that much!

@Sez: the queen of all blogs, thanks also :P btw we have to catch up/do something soon - maybe lessen that must-see movie list by one?

@Sez