Friday, May 26, 2006

For Libito on becoming an official adult!

Let's hope that on turning 18 you stay out of jail ... (cmon, had to have ONE of your signature seducing the camera shots!)


... that you will always know you have friend who love you, and with whom you can also do such fun things as sing christmas carols and watch fireworks on the roof of the Entertainment center ...

Always ready and raring for any dress up party opportunity ... or else simply displaying your unique and funky fashion sense! In those famous words of Dead or Alive 'you spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby right round, round round...' (they seemed apt for the photo ;)


Party girl extraordinare - you're a girl who lives her life, always up for a good time - and helping others to do the same by sharing that beaming smile of yours around! (dance buddies forever!!)



Thanks Lib for being a great friend and person - I've always loved our chats over the years and look forward to lots more. I love your faith, your honesty and openess, your willingness to always give good sound advice, and your independent spirit! Just don't forget your friends in little old Adelaide at the same time, bcoz we haven't forgotten you ;) And, of course, HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

Lib said...

Aww, shucks! haha, thanks heaps. That is the coolest thing to wake up to. Of course I am not forgetting you guys- its kind of impossible to! I wish I could spend the day with you guys but we'll just have to wait til I get back and we can have a huge celebration- including for people who's birthdays I have missed/will miss. Anyway, thanks so much, it means alot to me :). So many memories.

PS Notice how I am the short one in all those photos? I'm the tall one here!