Seeing as I've been lacking in blogging inspiration lately, and now sit in front of the screen unsure of what to write now I'm here, how about a brief photo summary of the past month or so? Actually, some of the photos have mysteriously disappeared, so just a couple will have to do - including which I'll show off for terribly talented members of the family.
From a wonderful day at Pt Elliot with the family (including the specially flown in VIP's Aunty Leone and Michael! Sadly Phili couldn't join us on the day though)
AND of course this was closely followed by a couple of days down at Alex's McCracken great golf house down at Victor also (sorry about that lame joke there...) As a quote from Emma (the bk, not the person) put it eloquently in my Jane Austen diary (yay useful Christmas pressies) 'It was a delightful visit:- perfect, in being much too short' Although it was a short time that went fast (same with certain visiting relatives), that makes you appreciate the time you do have all the more I guess.
Now, time for a sterling (as in things that are good) list:
- Movies, seen in good company
- Everwood (10am, ch 9, quality)
- peanut butter and honey sandwiches
- real friends who know your good and bad parts, and care enough to butt in
- family fun times
- being able to start AND finish a book
- good tears
- sleeping in
- moments of clarity, and getting priorities in order (january always seems to be a good times for that, the whole new year thing)
- weddings (less than two weeks to go!!!)
- and that: We have small troubles for a while now, but they are helping us gain an eternal glory. That glory is much greater that the troubles. So we set our eyes on not what we can see but on what we cannot see. What we see will last only a short time. But what we cannot see will last forever.
2 Corinthians 4: 17, 18
Thank God for that.
- itchy sunburn (at least it's not first degree burns a la Anna)
Hmm, how to end... I'll do a Sez - have FUN! haha, till next time...