I can now delete the SSABSA website from my favourites list!!
[for some strangely ironic and eerie reason some little box on my comp screen saying 'Senior Secondary Assessment Board of South Australia (SSABSA) home http://ssabsa.sa.edu.au/ is stuck on my screen... in fact I can't even see what I just typed because it's in the way....]
Things I'm looking forward to:
- As Angie said, being in a good mood for consecutive days
- not having to feel guilty if I'm doing anything but studying
- Seeing people. Like not at school.
- Hearing the school bell go next door and thinking 'suckers!'
- Reading - i've got this massive pile of books - as in so massive it's unstable and sways - on my bedside table, including one I borrowed from Alex, oh, a YEAR ago!
- The beach
- Being able of thinking to stuff I want to do, and actually being able to do it...
- Burning the posters I made for notes (i'm too sentimental and stingy to throw out my actual notes ... I might need them sometime in the near distant future!)
- going on shopping trips, like the one I just went on with Mim and Annie to Harbour Town (lol got these grandpa pant culotte things for $3 bucks ... they've got potential to be funky!)
- lunches in the sun like the one I had today with Mum and Dad (after Dad specially went up today after I'd finished to get all this lovely stuff for lunch!) - well I had them anyway, but I'm looking forward to more!