Monday, November 21, 2005

emancipate myself

FINALLY DONE!!!!!

I can now delete the SSABSA website from my favourites list!!

[for some strangely ironic and eerie reason some little box on my comp screen saying 'Senior Secondary Assessment Board of South Australia (SSABSA) home http://ssabsa.sa.edu.au/ is stuck on my screen... in fact I can't even see what I just typed because it's in the way....]

Things I'm looking forward to:
  • SLEEP
  • relaxing
  • As Angie said, being in a good mood for consecutive days
  • not having to feel guilty if I'm doing anything but studying
  • Seeing people. Like not at school.
  • Hearing the school bell go next door and thinking 'suckers!'
  • Reading - i've got this massive pile of books - as in so massive it's unstable and sways - on my bedside table, including one I borrowed from Alex, oh, a YEAR ago!
  • The beach
  • Being able of thinking to stuff I want to do, and actually being able to do it...
  • Burning the posters I made for notes (i'm too sentimental and stingy to throw out my actual notes ... I might need them sometime in the near distant future!)
  • going on shopping trips, like the one I just went on with Mim and Annie to Harbour Town (lol got these grandpa pant culotte things for $3 bucks ... they've got potential to be funky!)
  • lunches in the sun like the one I had today with Mum and Dad (after Dad specially went up today after I'd finished to get all this lovely stuff for lunch!) - well I had them anyway, but I'm looking forward to more!

3 comments:

Emma Smith said...

CONGRATS ON FINISHING JESS! welcome to the world of school freedom! well done putting in the work and missing out on stuff to study. from here on its fun fun fun!

Anonymous said...

Those grandpa pants are very cool and as i said before you look very funky in them

sez said...

HOORAY FOR JESS' FINISHING-NESS!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!! YOU'RE FINISHED AND YOU'RE AN OLD SCHOLAR!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY FOR JESS!! uh yeah... CYA TOMORROW, oh old school-o :P