Thursday, December 01, 2005

living the high life at Glenelg

So I thought it was time to update - not only to say that I'm back, but to say where I went as well! After much last minute scurrying around and planning to do something for schoolies, we (being Emma, Tash, Sarah Mena and I) joined the others (being Lib, Kendyl, Hannah, Bonnie and Julia) at Glenelg in the Liberty Oaks Apartments (4 1/2 star, facilities (yes, we had facilities, how cool is that?!) inc spa, sauna, lap pool, plunge pool, steam room and 'gym') for 3 nights and 4 gloriously relaxing days... here are some pics (after all, they each say 1000 words!) so you can all fully appreciate the experience :P Here are me and Em sunbathing (safely) on one of our two BALCONIES (I say that in caps to draw your attention to the novelty)
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: