Tuesday, November 15, 2005

sentimentality

So with 3 exams (including prob one of the two hardest ones today, classics, woo!!) down, and two up (?) I'm in a bit of a schoolie sentimental mood, so altho these are a little late, here are some pics to commemorate our nearly non-schoolieness...

1) That's me and Richo, post big everything-non-solid fight that we had instead of muck up day. I did have the same war paint on as her, buuuut it kinda came off!




2) That's me and my good buddy em















3) Charlotte, me, Mr Williams, Richo and Chelsea in our last mod hist class EVER. Nice guy, interesting (ie not the best) teaching as i've prob whinged to some of u about, but all in all he's cool.















4) Bonnie, Hannah, Libito and me - kinda cool windswept shot!















5) You know how you have those dreams where you turn up to school in ur pj's? Well irony of ironies, on the last day of school i actually DID!! I forgot to take my pj shorts off under my skirt, which was pretty amusing...

4 comments:

sez said...

hahahahaha, very nice photos!! [and i've never had a dream about going to school in my pj's... lol] but yay, not many exams to GO!! WOOO!!

jesster said...

lol neither have i now u say it! BUT i guess it's always the sort of dream that you hear about ppl having! and i know, 2 more to go, WOO!!

Andre said...

that second to last picture is a really nice one. especially now that i 'know' the 3D people in it

Lib said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!