Saturday, June 04, 2005

The Thing from Sez and Lib's Blogs

Yeah, I succumbed to peer pressure ;o) Haha, made it tricky for you to read... go down to the bottom if u can't work out how to make it easier!

30 Questions
30 KooL Questions U Just Hav to Do [follow the instructions]1
. Copy and paste into ur blog
2. BOLD anything true
3. Leave plain anything untrue
4. Underline anything that's half truehere we go

001. I miss somebody right now
002. I watch more TV than I used to
003. I love olives (i went through a phase,,,)
004. I love sleeping
005. I own lots of books (my family in general- i think my Dad's wall of books has been named 8th wonder of the world...)
006. I love to play video games
007. I believe honesty is the best policy
008. I have acne free skin (I wish!)
009. I curse frequently
010. I have changed mentally over the past year
011. I have a hobby
012. I love rain (i always want to go for a walk in thunder storms, but for some reason mum thinks its unsafe?! and going to sleep when its raining outside is the best)
013. I need money right now
014. I love sushi
015. I talk really, really fast sometimes
016. I have semi-long hair (semi-semi long- its the shortest of my friends' i think)
017. I have lied to a good friend in the past 6 months
018. I have mood swings (ooooh yeah, sorry about that guys!)
019. I am always hyper no matter how much sugar I have (as in sometimes i'm the opposite, and sugar has a placating effect)
020. I have a mobile phone
021. I love to shop
022. I am a pretty good dancer (like Lib, i've been told i am... but they may have been being sarcastic, lol! I just like to have fun!)
023. I want to have kids in the future
024. I have rejected somebody before
025. I have kissed a boy
026. I have kissed a girl
027. I bite my nails
028. I have fresh breath in the morning (who does?)
029. I have been told I have a nice butt (it was a while ago tho!)
030. I have a hidden talent (if my english newsreader voice counts as a hidden talent)

*Hint* bold/highlight it to read it

7 comments:

Lib said...

oh cmon jess, dont tell me u havent told a SINGLE lie to a SINGLE good friend in the past 6 months! there's gotta be at least one!

jesster said...

hey, i did underline it!! i think... as in not a whopper of a lie, but prob some... :oS

Lib said...

sorry cant see the underline in that colour

sez said...

yeah jess, why didn't you just make it a NORMAL colour?!! btw, how do you change the colour?? coz...well not that i've looked...but i can't work it out!! haha. look forward to a blog post...on maybe...saturday, if i can wake up/ can have a break from my hw...which won't be likely...woohoo godspell afterparty ie IT'S OVER!! on friday nite whoopdedoo anyway i'm going to geography now...

jesster said...

haha, i knew my tricky colour would would foil u all! Well, Sez anyway, lol ;o)... click and drag the curser thingy over the words (why is it called a curser anyway? does it swear?)

sez said...

lol i know how to get it un - hardtoreadcoloured, but the fact that u put it in that colour to start with. i was actually refering to when ur posting, i'm not as think as you dumb i am!! honestly!! like into yellow, red...you know...different colours...come to godspell come to godspell come to godspell come to godspell [that was me sending a subliminal message]

jesster said...

lol sorry sez! i think there's some little 'A' thing with colours on it on the top of the blog typy inny box thing to change the colour of YOUR writing, not my trippy stuff! and godspell - i'll do my best!