Thursday, September 15, 2005

can you drink cereal?

Lol if you hadn't picked up on it, no I do not have some strange personality disorder (at least that I know of ;), that was my dear friends Richo and Emma in our *cough* immensly productive Eng lesson (i was allowed to not get much work done, seeing as i stayed up till TWO last nite to finish the draft!! Actually apart from the tiredness today, I strangely enjoyed it, it's good to get it done and reminded me of the good old days of late night essay writing...).

ANYway, the title for the, i think, third post is NOT a lie, I would in fact most appreciate it if ppl sponsored me, as would the starving children :oP. I'm now doing the furniture famine (yah, Sez!!) on the wkend (youth's doing the 40hrfamine) BUT in order to get Katherine W at school to sponsor me $40 I'm also going without cutlery and wearing thongs for the 40hrs also. And no, I'm not counting the car as furniture, you get the point anyway!! SO that should be interesting- no chairs, beds, tables, desks, cutlery OR proper shoes... I think I can safely say I'm doing my bit :oP But all of that will go to waste if we don't get the $ for the kids! But seriously, it is a practical thing we can do to help- like it's become a bit of a cliche to say 'what about the starving kids in Africa?' or something, but there are starving kids and here's our chance to help a bit!

Anyway, I think this is a bit of a ramble- Dad, Mum and Jon are all resting whilst Grandma man's the fort, so I think I might have an afternoon snooze...

2 comments:

Lib said...

lol i would PAY $40 to wear thongs for a weekend

sez said...

lol, that'd be really really funny... to wear thongs for a weekend...