Thursday, September 06, 2007

jolie bruine

YO

It's been a while, and I felt that blogger was feeling lonely due to my recent affair with Facebook...

Now I'm sitting here and I'm not quite sure what to write - a summary of my life since Aug 20? That could be a little mundane.

Solution? Photos! Everyone loves photos. I know I do!

During the week I have been...

Getting up nice and early...




to smile about, slice, and arrange bread.




There's also a dash of study in there... somewhere



A couple of weeks ago was Cam's 21st: time to dust off and polish up our party boots. Army style: and excellent theme!




L to R: random redhead, birthday boy Cam, and beautiful Annie








Group shot! Edwin's alternative take on the theme.









Marty and Anne: If Zoolander went military.



Jelly slice!No, it's MY name! Two Jess', taking aim.

We made sure there were some awkward turtle moments!

3 comments:

Shorty said...

Seems like it was a good party - definitely some good costumes there (especially Edwin's!!)

Did anyone come dressed covered in mannikin arms? (army - get it!)

jesster said...

lol! no but I'm pondering having an army party just so you can.

We could even play LIMBo!

Samara said...

mmm yes, i did notice a lack of blogs and now i come on a few weeks later and argh, so many to read...never fear, i will work my way through them, enjoying evry piccy along the way :)