Saturday, November 18, 2006

doo be doo bah

Well because Emma, my wonderful friend, subtley hinted that I should update, I figured I'd better.

So what's new? Nothing much. Had my last uni exam on thursday (philosophy exams - *shudder*. I considered just drawing a giant question mark (a la Room with a View) and leaving it at that, but of course I could never bring myself to actually do it.) No alarms went off this time. And now I'm trying to find stuff to do, and get used to not feeling guilty that I'm not studying! Bliss!

Mum, Dad and Jon arrived back a bit over a week ago, and are settling back into life in Adelaide - no more ridiculously picturesque scenery greeting them everywhere they go (although the Adelaide hills aren't THAT bad) and daily trips to quaint and funky cafe's ;) There's an overall tally of 3000 photos to show for it as well!

And now there seem to be fire-engines apparently heading into the area around the church, so I think I'll go sus that one out... eep!
* Update 30 seconds later - they're not heading for the church, but for Eden Park. Apparently it's nothing big - lets hope so! There seems to be a theme running through my posts...

No comments: