Tuesday, April 04, 2006

well to let you know Sydney was SO much fun - the perfect combination of down time and much needed rest, and partying at Susie's gorgeous party. Great to see the clan if only briefly! Will try and get photos up here soon, it's just a bit trickier to at the moment because I don't have net access at Mim's out on my laptop which has the photos on them ... And I need to get some from Michael ('Susie's Sparkling Snapper'!) !

First night at Miz's last night (apart from poor Anne who's sick :( ) , and let's just say I'm feeling good about the rest of the month! I think it's going to seem short, rather than long which I think is an good indication (even though it's annoying when things go really fast, it means that you're most probably having fun!)

Anyway, I came onto the computer to finish an essay and have been significantly sidetracked, so I'd better go ...

1 comment:

sez said...

yaaaaaaay! to whatever you said. i'm sorry, my brain is malfunctioning right now. gah! anyway, hope to see some photos soon!